DC, 0.5 Hz to 200 kHz, 3-phase 4-wire, High Precision Power Analyzer for Motor and Inverter Efficiency Analysis
Model No. (Order Code)
D/A output, motor analysis
Note: PW3390 by itself does not support current and power measurements. Optional current sensor and voltage cord are necessary to measure current or power parameters. Specify inclusion of Motor analysis & D/A output upon order for factory installation. These options cannot be changed or added after delivery.
• Active PFCPF of 0.94 for 3Φ
• Built in RS232/RS485
• Standard Multi-Drop (RS-485) Slave Interface
• Global Commands for RS-232/RS-485
• Last Setting Memory
• High Resolution 16 bits ADCs & DACs
• Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
• Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing and Current Sum
• Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
• External Analog Programming and Monitoring
• Reliable Modular and SMT Design
• Optional Isolated Analog Programming and Monitoring
• Optional built-in GPIB (SCPI) Interface
• Optional built-in LXI Compliant LAN interface
• Optional built-in IEEE interface
• Optional built-in Isolated Analog Programming
• 19″ Rack mounted
• Five Year Warranty
• LabView® drivers/GUI
• Worldwide Safety Agency Approvals
• CE Mark for LVD and EMC Regulation
Wider AC Input Voltage range for 400VAC Input (342VAC – 440VAC).
• Cooling Fan speed control (for reduced audible noise and longer life).
• High Efficiency ( > 93%).
• Fast Up/Down Programming Response Time (17ms / 20ms).
• Output Isolation to 1500V.
• Built-In Isolated J1 Remote Analog 5V/10V Program/Monitor.
• Safe/Auto Re-Start and Last Setting Memory.
• Built-In Protective functions (OVP, UVL, FOLD, OTP, AC-FAIL).
• Two-Wire “Basic” and “Advanced” Parallel current share.
• Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Multi-Drop Digital and Remote Analog Program/Monitor interfaces.
• Optional LAN, GPIB and Isolated-Analog (4-20mA) Programming interfaces.
• Lighter weight (< 70 lbs).