DIRECTOR™ II is a powerful test executive that acts as the universal interface to control and automate the Spider, the ACE MX(2) channel emulator family of products, and other elements of the test-bed. Director II Test Executive
Director II consists of the following components to manage, automate the test-bed, and run tests.
Allows you to automate the entire test-bed with Azimuth-provided or user-defined modules. With Test Builder you can
- Control the test-bed:
- Azimuth products (Spider, channel emulators, etc.)
- Devices (e.g., handsets, tablets)
- Small cells, access points (e.g., Cisco 1260, 3700), base station emulators
- Traffic sources (e.g., Ixia Chariot, iPerf),
- Sniffers, diagnostic monitors (e.g., Qualcomm QXDM, Wireshark), network probes (e.g., JDSU SART)
- Create test cases graphically
- Measure KPIs, create reports rich with graphs
Director II’s Value to the User:
- Single user interface to control and automate the entire test-bed—Azimuth products (Spider, ACE) and other test-bed components
- End-to-end automation of the test-bed: devices, access points, traffic sources, sniffers, diagnostic monitors, etc.
- GUI-powered framework to create test cases; doesn’t require programming knowledge
Spend less time configuring your test-bed and creating tests—and more time actually running tests