ACP-Q Probe Overview
Quadrant Probes were developed in response to the need for multiple probe tips in a single module. Configurations consist of all RF or a combination of RF and DC. The RF probes use Air Coplanar technology to produce a rugged microwave probe with a compliant tip for accurate, repeatable measurements on-wafer. The DC probes use ceramic blade needles for low noise and high performance. The ACP Quadrant Probes are customizable to fit your specific needs.
40/80 Gb/s High Performance RF Quadrant
Designed to provide wide bandwidth RF connections and simultaneous resonant free power bypass connections for the special needs of high-speed mixed mode IC s for optical networks.
- Low RF loss and excellent impedance control over very wide bandwidth
- High performance resonance free bypass for low impedance power supplies
- Allows on-wafer evaluation of high performance digital circuits
- Minimal distortion of high-speed digital signals
- Maximized eye diagram test performance at wafer test
- Durable Air Coplanar tip technology for long contact life
ACP-Q Probe Key Features
- Combination of DC and RF in a single probe module: One dual probe or a maximum of three RF; a maximum of 9 DC standard (other quantities upon request).
- Utilizes ACP tip design, GSG, GS or SG
- RF tips available from DC to 110 GHz
- Choice of BeCu or tungsten tips
- DC power needles come standard with 100 pF microwave capacitor
- Power bypass inductance: 8 nH
- Maximum DC voltage: 50 V without power bypassing (25 V with standard power bypassing, and component dependent with custom power bypassing)
- Ideal for probing the entire circuit for functional test
- Dual ACP configuration supports differential signaling applications
- DC probes can provide power or slow logic to circuit under test