Data logger with 5.7” color display, with 20 channels, expandable up to 200 ch, 2GB on-board memory, USB/LAN PC I/F. 16-bit
Modern conveniences such as Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces are included, along with a USB flash memory port, so you can easily get the data out of your GL820 and transfer it to your computer. Data are normally captured into the GL’s large internal memory, at rates selectable from 10 ms to 1/hour! You can record for hours, days, or even weeks with the 12 MS memory.
Expandable up to 200 channels!
We built in 125 VAC RMS / 350 VDC isolation on all the analog channels, for a few reasons. First, it means you can hook up your GL midi LOGGER without the normal worry about ground loops, providing you more flexibility and control. Second, it just makes good technical sense to isolate the inputs, and is even a nice safety feature. Few products in this class provide this kind of isolation as standard…or even as an option!
With its dedicated USB port for flash drives, the GL820 makes it easy to transfer data on to your PC or laptop for direct processing.
Ring Memory Mode
The most recent data is saved when internal memory or external memory is configured in ring memory mode.
– Built-in Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces
– Compact 7.6”x4.8” and approx weight of 1lb
– Direct recording capability to USB memory stick
– 2GB Built-in Non-volatile memory retains data even after the GL800 is turned off
– Voltage (20mV to 50V ), Temp Thermo-couplers (K, E, J, T, N, R, S, T, B, W) and Humidity
– Up to 200 Multi-function PhotoMOS relay isolated input channels
– Optional battery pack provides up to 6 hours of continuous recording
– Battery also functions as a UPS in the event of AC power failure
– 16-bit A/D converters (14-bit processing)
– Max Sample rate of 100 Samples/second
– Statistical analysis functions
Options & Upgrades
– B-537 Extension terminal base kit
– B-538 20 channel extension terminal set
– B-517 Battery pack
– B-530 Humidity sensor
– B-513 Logic/Alarm cable
– B-514 DC power cable