TDK-Lambda Americas Inc. was founded in 1945 as a manufacturer of electronic instruments to serve the military R&D market. In the years following its inception, electronic measurements became more involved in the design and development of DC power supplies. EMI was purchased by Rowan Industries in 1964 and in 1970, was spun off to become a privately held corporation.
TDK-Lambda was created in 2008 through a merger with the power supply business of TDK. It is now a leader in the power supply field. With R&D bases located in five key areas, namely Japan, China, the rest of Asia, Europe, and America, and a comprehensive framework extending from development and manufacturing to marketing and service, it can swiftly meet any customer requirements and needs.The company’s products play a vital role in telecommunications, data communications, medical facilities, testing and measurement, rail transport, automotive and LED devices.
• Active PFCPF of 0.94 for 3Φ
• Built in RS232/RS485
• Standard Multi-Drop (RS-485) Slave Interface
• Global Commands for RS-232/RS-485
• Last Setting Memory
• High Resolution 16 bits ADCs & DACs
• Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
• Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing and Current Sum
• Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
• External Analog Programming and Monitoring
• Reliable Modular and SMT Design
• Optional Isolated Analog Programming and Monitoring
• Optional built-in GPIB (SCPI) Interface
• Optional built-in LXI Compliant LAN interface
• Optional built-in IEEE interface
• Optional built-in Isolated Analog Programming
• 19″ Rack mounted
• Five Year Warranty
• LabView® drivers/GUI
• Worldwide Safety Agency Approvals
• CE Mark for LVD and EMC Regulation
Wider AC Input Voltage range for 400VAC Input (342VAC – 440VAC).
• Cooling Fan speed control (for reduced audible noise and longer life).
• High Efficiency ( > 93%).
• Fast Up/Down Programming Response Time (17ms / 20ms).
• Output Isolation to 1500V.
• Built-In Isolated J1 Remote Analog 5V/10V Program/Monitor.
• Safe/Auto Re-Start and Last Setting Memory.
• Built-In Protective functions (OVP, UVL, FOLD, OTP, AC-FAIL).
• Two-Wire “Basic” and “Advanced” Parallel current share.
• Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Multi-Drop Digital and Remote Analog Program/Monitor interfaces.
• Optional LAN, GPIB and Isolated-Analog (4-20mA) Programming interfaces.
• Lighter weight (< 70 lbs).
Now available in more power levels (750W, 1.5kW, 2.4kW, 3.3kW, 5kW, 10kW and 15kW) and with output voltages from 7.5 to 1500V and current up to 1,000A. Power Factor Correction, Standard RS-232/RS-485 interface and world-wide AC inputs head a long list of standard features.