An on-board calculator control tool for communication line acquisition & surveillance. AT-DIAG establishes bidirectional communication and deals with real time data acquisition, visualization and analysis. Its goal is to inform external systems about EUT defaults.
It has been developed since 1990 by a team ensuring expert design, development and technical support.
- Dynamic set up: During a simple frame reading, users can define elements to be acquired, recorded, visualized and surveyed in real time.
- Macro-command: Users can write and execute complex test sequences thanks to macro-command functions.
- Local & Distant Integration: AT-DIAG can be driven and interrogated by external software. It can also be used with a computer through Ethernet.
- Communication ports: Communication is done through RS232, NI CAN acq. Card, specific acquisition card or system.
- Protocols: FREERUNNING, KWP2000, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, ARINC, … Possibility to implement new protocols (customized protocol, …).
- Multi-product & Multi-protocol Communication: Communication can be set up with multiple addresses and protocols during a single test.