Hioki AC/DC clamp sensors are best-in-class current sensors for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6843 is DC to 500 kHz/200 A sensors, ideal for capturing signals during the efficiency testing of batteries, inverters and power conditioners.
|CT6843||200 A AC/DC|
|CT6843-05||200 A AC/DC, 12 pin terminal, for the PW6001 only|
Note: These products cannot be used alone. The optional 9555-10 is required in order to supply power and connect the clamp to a Memory HiCorder or other instrument. Products can be directly connected to the Power Meter 3193-10 and Power Analyzer 3390 (Does not support Model 3390-10).
• Ideal for use in environmental testing with broad -40˚C to 85˚C temperature range
• High precision with a clamp-type design, ±0.3% amplitude accuracy, ±0.1° phase accuracy
• Wide-bandwidth DC to 500 kHz • Single-handed operation and robust locking mechanism
• Reduced effects from magnetic fields, conductor position, and noise from nearby wires
• For EV/HEV battery charge and discharge efficiency measurement and inverter and power conditioner conversion efficiency evaluation