Unleash the power of modern, versatile, and sophisticated AC sources with our LSX Series – Programmable AC Power Source. These powerhouses come in single and three-phase options, ranging from 1.5kVA to 6kVA. Equipped with an advanced programmable controller featuring a vivid colour touchscreen interface, the LSX Series is not just cost-effective but also fully programmable for basic frequency conversion, advanced AC power line disturbance tests, and ATE applications.
The AZX Series (Regenerative AC / DC Power Source) is a family of high power, single, split and three phase, AC, DC and AC+DC output capable Power Sources with full energy recovery to the AC mains when sinking power from the equipment under test. Available models range from 30 kVA to 440 kVA. Using a modern color touch screen based user interface for ease of use, the AZX Series is cost effective and fully programmable for both basic frequency conversion and advanced AC power line or DC power disturbance test applications requiring up to 1000 Hz fundamental frequency.
The energy recovery capability allows both sourcing and sinking of current and power up to 100% of rated power. Adding the Load Option (Option L) adds full electronic regenerative AC & DC Load programming capability to the AZX.
Wider AC Input Voltage range for 400VAC Input (342VAC – 440VAC).
• Cooling Fan speed control (for reduced audible noise and longer life).
• High Efficiency ( > 93%).
• Fast Up/Down Programming Response Time (17ms / 20ms).
• Output Isolation to 1500V.
• Built-In Isolated J1 Remote Analog 5V/10V Program/Monitor.
• Safe/Auto Re-Start and Last Setting Memory.
• Built-In Protective functions (OVP, UVL, FOLD, OTP, AC-FAIL).
• Two-Wire “Basic” and “Advanced” Parallel current share.
• Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Multi-Drop Digital and Remote Analog Program/Monitor interfaces.
• Optional LAN, GPIB and Isolated-Analog (4-20mA) Programming interfaces.
• Lighter weight (< 70 lbs).
1 phase / 3 phase Selectable Output from front panel or bus command, 15 to 1,200 Hz. Operation – 5,000 Hz small signal bandwidth, Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with Continuous Self-Calibration (CSC) engaged, True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power, GPIB (IEEE-488.2) or RS-232 Interface, Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 99 stored programs with associated transients for static and dynamic test applications, UPC Studio Software Suite, UPC Interactive LabVIEWTM Libraries.
1 phase or split phase Selectable Output from front panel or bus command. • 15 to 1,200 Hz. Operation – 5,000 Hz small signal bandwidth, Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with Continuous Self-Calibration (CSC) engaged.