Wider AC Input Voltage range for 400VAC Input (342VAC – 440VAC).
• Cooling Fan speed control (for reduced audible noise and longer life).
• High Efficiency ( > 93%).
• Fast Up/Down Programming Response Time (17ms / 20ms).
• Output Isolation to 1500V.
• Built-In Isolated J1 Remote Analog 5V/10V Program/Monitor.
• Safe/Auto Re-Start and Last Setting Memory.
• Built-In Protective functions (OVP, UVL, FOLD, OTP, AC-FAIL).
• Two-Wire “Basic” and “Advanced” Parallel current share.
• Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Multi-Drop Digital and Remote Analog Program/Monitor interfaces.
• Optional LAN, GPIB and Isolated-Analog (4-20mA) Programming interfaces.
• Lighter weight (< 70 lbs).
1 phase / 3 phase Selectable Output from front panel or bus command, 15 to 1,200 Hz. Operation – 5,000 Hz small signal bandwidth, Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with Continuous Self-Calibration (CSC) engaged, True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power, GPIB (IEEE-488.2) or RS-232 Interface, Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 99 stored programs with associated transients for static and dynamic test applications, UPC Studio Software Suite, UPC Interactive LabVIEWTM Libraries.
1 phase or split phase Selectable Output from front panel or bus command. • 15 to 1,200 Hz. Operation – 5,000 Hz small signal bandwidth, Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with Continuous Self-Calibration (CSC) engaged.