The TGP3100 Series are true pulse generators using all digital techniques. They can replicate the capabilities of traditional pulse generators whilst adding many additional facilities such as pulse modulations.
As well as operating as pulse generators, the instruments can act as high performance noise generators and as function/arbitrary generators – making them truly universal waveform generators.
- Pulse waveforms from 1mHz to 50MHz [25MHz], minimum rise time 5ns [8ns]
- Pulse, double pulse, pulse pattern and PRBS waveforms
- Pulse period, width and delay resolutions of 100ps or 11 digits
- Independently variable rise and fall times from 5ns [8ns] to 800 seconds
- Low jitter asynchronous operation, externally triggered pulses or pulse reconstruction
- High drive capability output can provide 20V pk-pk into 50 Ohm (unmatched)
- Wide range of pulse modulations including AM.FM, PM, FSK, BPSK, SUM, PWM, PDM using internal or external modulation sources.
- Triggered (burst count) or gated operation using internal or external trigger sources
- Full Noise generator to 25MHz with selectable crest factor and user defined distribution
- Full Arbitrary/Function generator with 16 waveform types
- Sine waves up to 50MHz [25MHz]
- Arbitrary waveforms at 800MS/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution
- Extensive internal/external modulation of all waveform types
- Linear and logarithmic sweeps of all waveform types
- Front panel mounted USB Flash drive interface
- GPIB (option), USB and LXI compliant LAN interfaces
Product Catalogues and Data Sheets
Product Summary Catalogue
The product summary catalogue contains illustrations, major feature points, and brief specifications for all Aim-TTi products.
The full 35 page all-products catalogue is available in PDF format in two versions: with lower resolution photographs for minimum download time, or with higher resolution photographs which will be suitable for colour printing with good results.
All Products Summary A (4.5 MB) – lower resolution photographs
All Products Summary B (13 MB) – higher resolution photographs
Product Summary extract catalogues covering individual product areas can be downloaded using the following links:
Power Supply Summary (4.5 MB)
Waveform Generators Summary (4.7 MB)
Precision Measurement & RF Test Summary (4.8 MB)
Individual Product Data Sheets
A PDF data-sheet/brochure is available from each product page
3 year Warranty
For all Aim-TTi products you can extend the standard one year warranty to three years by registering within three months of purchase. Registration is free and will ensure that products purchased from our worldwide distributors are warranted from the purchase date, rather than the date of manufacture.