- 12-bit ADC resolution, up to 15 bit with enhanced resolution
- 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz bandwidths
- Long Memory – up to 25 Mpts/Ch (50 Mpts interleaved)
- 12.1” touch screen display
- WaveScan – Advanced Search and Find
- LabNotebook Documentation and Report Generation
- History Mode – Waveform Playback
- Spectrum Analyzer Mode
- Power Analysis Software
- Serial Data Trigger and Decode
- 16 Digital Channels with 1.25 GS/s Sample Rate
- Mixed Signal Debug Capabilities
- Analog and Digital Cross Pattern Triggering
- Digital Pattern Search and Find
- Analog and Digital Timing Measurements
- Activity Indicators
HD4096 high definition technology enables oscilloscopes to capture and display signals of up to 1 GHz with high sample rate and 16 times more resolution than other oscilloscopes. HDO4034 Oscilloscopes
Waveforms captured and displayed on oscilloscopes with HD4096 technology are cleaner and crisper. Signal details often lost in the noise are clearly visible and easy to distinguish HD4096 enables oscilloscopes to deliver unmatched measurement precision for improved debug and analysis.
Debug complex embedded designs with integrated 16 channel mixed signal capability
Quickly locate analog or digital waveforms for runts, glitches or other anomolies with WaveScan
Scroll back in time to isolate anomalies and quickly find the source of the problem.
Easily control channels, trigger, math and measurements with the large multi-touch display and intuitive interface.
Capture many fast pulses in quick succession or events separated by long periods of time.
View decoded protocol information on top of physical layer waveforms and trigger on protocol specific messages
Save all results and data with a single button press and create custom reports with LabNotebook
Measure and analyze operating characteristics of power conversion devices and circuits
View signal details in the frequency domain with a spectrum analyzer style user interface
Use automatic measurement parameters and math functions to understand every waveform detail
Perform timing measurements on digital signals and analyze with trends, statistics and histicons
Find a digital pattern across many digital lines using the parallel pattern search capability of WaveScan
Quickly see the state of all the digital lines at the same time using convenient activity indicators.