Hioki AC/DC clamp sensors are best-in-class current sensors for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. CLAMP ON AC/DC SENSOR CT9691
The CT9691 and CT9691-90 with sensor unit attachment is a DC to 10kHz/100A sensor, ideal for capturing current signals from solar power generation systems, UPS and batteries.
|Set model with the CT6590, 100 A AC/DC
|Sensor only, 100 A AC/DC
Note: To use the CT9691/ CT9692/ CT9693 sensor with the Hioki PW3198 Power Quality Analyzer or the Hioki Memory HiCorder series, it must be connected and powered via the Sensor Unit CT6590. Note: The CT9691/ CT9692/ CT9693 sensor may also be used with the Clamp on AC/DC HiTester 3290/ 3290-10 (without the Sensor Unit CT6590).
• Ideal for solar power generation systems, UPS and battery testing
• Large current measuring applications in the fields of electric and hybrid electric vehicles (CT9693)
• Wide-bandwidth DC to 10 kHz (CT9691), 20 kHz (CT9692) excellent frequency characteristics
• Applications in solar power generation, battery charge and discharge, and measuring the secondary side of inverters
• For observing waveforms in combination with oscilloscopes or Hioki Memory HiCorders (use with the CT6590)
CLAMP ON AC/DC HiTESTER 3290
POWER SUPPLY 3272
CLAMP ON PROBE 9018-50
Input cable (E)
*Voltage to ground is within this product’s specifications. Separate power source is also required.
DIFFERENTIAL PROBE 9322