Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW6001 is Hioki’s flagship power analyzer, featuring high accuracy, wide band, and high stability for measuring electrical power from DC to inverter frequencies, providing maximum of 12 channels* to support single- and three-phase inverter motor system measurements and next generation devices such as silicon-carbide (SiC) inverters. Power Analyzer 2 Channel
Optional voltage cords and current sensor are required for taking measurements. *Specify the number of built-in channels and inclusion of Motor analysis & D/A output upon order for factory installation. These options cannot be changed or added at a later date
Key Features Power Analyzer 2 Channel
• Basic accuracy of ±0.02%*1 for power measurement (*1 PW6001 accuracy only. Instrument delivers accuracy of ±0.07% even after the current sensor accuracy has been added.)
• High noise resistance and stability (80 dB/100 kHz CMRR, ±0.01%/°C temperature characteristics)
• Accurate measurement even when the load is characterized by large fluctuations; TrueHD 18-bit resolution
• 10 ms data refresh while maintaining maximum accuracy (using a specially designed IC to make all measurements independently while performing simultaneous calculations.)
• DC basic accuracy of ±0.07%, which is key for stable, accurate efficiency measurement
• Broad frequency band and sampling that are 10 times better than those of legacy models
• Synchronize 2 units for up to 12 channels*2 in real time *2 Two 6-channel models can be connected with an optical connection cable (over a max. length of 500 m) to enable numerical and waveform synchronization.
• Special triggers to enable waveform analysis and motor analysis without the need for an oscilloscope
• Wideband harmonic analysis up to the 100th order with a 1.5 MHz band
There are no reviews yet!