Multi-|Z| Probe Overview
The Multi |Z| Probe® is a new dimension in RF/microwave multiport and digital signal testing. It uses the same patented technology as other |Z| Probes, but can carry up to 16 RF/microwave signals on one probe. Additionally, DC and RF/microwaves signals can be mixed on the probe, allowing you to add power biasing along with RF signals.
When several individual pads must be contacted by a single probe, it is extremely important that the contact structures are perfectly aligned. Thanks to the MEMS technology used, the Multi |Z| Probe can contact up to 35 pads. Furthermore, small variances in pad height, are easily overcome by the spring-like movement of the independent contacts.
The Multi |Z| Probe can be configured to test DC signals for your DC-test applications if necessary. For single-ended applications, please see the |Z| Probe. For applications requiring just two signals, the Dual |Z| Probe is available. The Multi |Z| Probe can also be integrated into the |Z| Probe Card for high-throughput RF testing.
Multi-|Z| Probe Key Features
- Ideal for multiport RF/Microwave and high-speed digital signal testing
- Mix DC and RF/Microwave signals on one probe
- Long lifetime – typically over one million (1,000,000) touchdowns
- Excellent performance in temperatures ranging from 10 K to 200°C
- Probe on any pad material with no damage
There are no reviews yet!