WPH Probe Overview
The WPH probes feature up to 12 ceramic-bladed, nickel-plated, tungsten needles with a 2 x 12 square pin cable interface. The circuit board has been laid out such that both series and shunt components can be added to the signal path of each needle.
WPH Probe Key Features
- Full-radius, nickel-plated tungsten needles
- Power bypass inductance: 16 nH
- Supports collinear and non-standard needle configurations
- Support up to a maximum of 12 ceramic blades DC needles / contacts
- Ideal for probing the entire circuit for functional test
- DC probes can provide power or slow logic to circuit under test
There are no reviews yet!