General TDR Options
- CT100, self-grounding BNC test
- Electrically-rugged, multipurpose metallic TDR designed for high-resolution testing of a wide range of coaxial and twisted-pair cable types and lengths — in the field, on the manufacturing floor, or in the lab. Exceeds all Tektronix® 1502C TDR specifications. Mohr CT100 Hard Case Option
- CT100S, stainless-steel SMA test port
- CT100 TDR configured with SMA test port assembly. Represents a balance of performance and electrical overstress protection for field applications where SMA test port is desired.
- CT100HF, stainless-steel SMA test port
- Higher-bandwidth version of the CT100S featuring the fastest TDR system risetime, ideal for testing high-frequency cables and interconnects with resolution and precision previously restricted to unwieldly bench-top TDR instruments.
General Options CT100, BNC test port (self-grounding) CT100, SMA test port CT100HF, SMA test port Standard Accessories Internal 2700 mAh NiMH Battery Precision 36 in. 50 Ω Test Cable 50 Ω BNC/SMA Terminator BNC/SMA Capacitive Terminator Connector, BNC/SMA female-female Operator’s Manual Soft-Sided Carrying Case Optional Accessories General External Battery Pack (2700 mAh) CT100-AC-B270E Carrying Case, Hard CT100-AC-CH Adapter Kits SMA Adapter Kit CT100-AK-SMA BNC Adapter Kit CT100-AK-BNC Impedance Matching Adapters 50 Ω to 75 Ω CT100-AC-I5075-BNC/SMA 50 Ω to 93 Ω CT100-AC-I5093-BNC/SMA 50 Ω to 125 Ω CT100-AC-I50125-BNC/SMA Mohr CT100 Hard Case Option
Related Product Mohr CT100 Hard Case Option
CT100 SERIES HIGH -RESOLUTION METALLIC TDR CABLE TESTERS Mohr CT100 Hard Case Option
Next-gen Time-Domain Reflectometers replace the Tektronix® 1502C Morh CT100 Hard Case Option
The new CT100 and CT100HF are the industry’s highest-resolution portable metallic TDRs, designed for testing all coaxial and twisted-pair cables and interconnects used in modern microwave/RF and digital systems. These are the only portable instruments that exceed all TDR specifications of the Tektronix® 1502C Metallic TDR Cable Tester, while providing next-generation improvements in TDR analysis, data storage, connectivity, and ergonomics. Mohr CT100 Hard Case Option
CT100 Series TDRs feature 8-10x sharper spatial resolution and100-1000x better Distance-to-Fault (DTF) resolution than competing TDR instruments, and have multi-GHz bandwidth similar to competing FDR (Frequency-Domain Reflectometer) instruments with similar or better cable fault sensitivity andorders-of-magnitude better DTF precision.
These instruments’ unique combination of fast system rise-time,high-resolution time-base, and precision 16-bit impedance measurements allow you to identify and correct subtle changes in cable and connector performance beforesystem failure. Some of the CT100 Series’ innovative features are described below. Also, please read CT100 Series Features for more information.
There are no reviews yet!