Pearson Electronics Model 6595 Fast Current Monitors
RELATED PRODUCTS Pearson Electronics Model 6595 Fast Current Monitors
Current Transformer | Current Probe | Current Transducer, Current Toroid | CT | Current Sensor | Pulse Current Monitor, High Frequency Current Transformer Whether you are interested in observing and measuring submilliamp currents in a charged particle beam or thousands of amps resulting from a fault in a major power feeder, you will find […]
* Maximum current-time product can be obtained by using core-reset bias as described in the Application Notes. 2 Ampere-second is typical without bias.
- High voltage center electrode
- Divider is placed in high-voltage insulating oil
- Intended for the measurement of voltage amplitude and wave-shape of ac signals at high potential
- The outer conductor of the connector is isolated from the case