Features include: GEN 20-120
- New: Auxiliary Outputs, 5V, 0.2A; 15V, 0.2A For Increased System Control Functionality
- New: RoHS Compliant
- High Power Density 2.4kW in 1U
- Wide Range of popular worldwide AC inputs, 1Ø (230VAC) & 3Ø (208VAC)
- Active Power Factor Correction (Single-Phase & Three-Phase AC Input)
- Output Voltage up to 600V, Current up to 300A
- Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Interface Standard
- Global Commands for Serial RS-232/RS-485 Interface
- Auto-Re-Start / Safe-Start: user selectable
- Last-Setting Memory
- High Resolution 16 bit ADCs & DACs
- Low Ripple & Noise
- Front Panel Lock selectable from Front Panel or Software
- Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current auto-crossover
- Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing; up to four identical units.
- Advanced Parallel Master / Slave. Total Current is Programmed and Measured via the Master.
- Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
- External Analog Programming and Monitoring (user selectable 0-5V & 0-10V)
- Reliable Modular and SMT Design
- 19” Rack Mount capability for ATE and OEM applications
- Optional Interfaces Isolated Analog Programming and Monitoring Interface (0-5V/0-10V & 4-20mA) IEEE 488.2 SCPI (GPIB) Multi-Drop Compliant LAN USB Interface
- LabView and LabWindowsTM drivers
- Five Year Warranty
GenesysTM power supplies have been designed to meet the demands of a wide variety of applications. System Designers will appreciate new, standard, remote programming features such as Global commands. Also, new high-speed status monitoring is available for the RS-485 bus. TDK-Lambda GEN 60-40-IS510
Test Systems using the IEEE-488 bus may achieve significant cost savings by incorporating the Optional IEEE MultiDrop Interface for a Master and up to 30 RS-485 Multi-Drop Slaves. Then up to 30 Slaves may be equipped with the less expensive Optional RS-485 Multi-Drop (MD) interface.
Higher power systems can be configured with up to four 2.4kW modules. Each module is 1U with zero space between them (zero stack).
Flexible configuration is provided by the complete GenesysTM Family: 1U 750W Half-Rack, 1U 750W/1500W/2400W 2U 3.3kW/5kW, 3U 10/15kW Full-Rack. All are identical in Front Panel, Rear Panel Analog, and all Digital Interface Commands.
OEM Designers have a wide variety of Inputs and Outputs from which to select depending on application and location.
There are no reviews yet!