Spectrum Analysis in the palm of your hand !
The PSA Series 2 is unlike any other RF spectrum analyzer.
It builds upon the success of the PSA-T series in offering a lightweight and truly handheld instrument that incorporates an extensive feature set.
An improved user interface is combined with many new features and a ruggedized casing.
The PSA1302 and PSA2702 offer every engineer the opportunity to own a spectrum analyzer regardless of their particular speciality.
PSA Series 2 RF Spectrum Analyzers
- 1MHz to 1.3GHz or 2.7GHz frequency range
- Resolution bandwidths of 1MHz, 280kHz or 15kHz
- -96dBm typical noise floor at -20dBm reference level
- Trace modes of normal, single, peak hold and average
- Zero span mode with AM and FM audio demodulation
- Live, View and Reference traces in contrasting colors
- Twin markers with readout of absolute & difference values
- Measurement in dBm or dBuV, mV or uW
- Smart marker movement with selectable peak tracking
- Auto-find automatically sets sweep parameters for the highest signal found
- Unlimited storage for waveforms, set-ups and screens
- User assignable file names, file stamping from real-time clock
- USB interfaces for Flash drives and PC connection
- Comprehensive status and context sensitive help screens
- 4.3″ colour backlit TFT display with touchscreen
- More than 8 hours continuous operation from a charge
- Smaller and lighter than other spectrum analyzers(weight only 0.56 kg)
Additional features with option U01
- Limit lines and limit patterns with limits comparator
- Data logging of peak values, complete traces or screen images from timer, external trigger or limits comparator
- Sweep triggering from external trigger or limits comparator
- Compensation tables, fixed offsets and 75R compensation
- Custom Presets – fast change for repetitive setups
- Capability to show screen contents on a PC