TMetrix is pleased to announce the release of AR’s Multi-tone Testing System, which reduces RF immunity testing from days to minutes. The advantages of the new system are multiple:
- Saves on building additional chambers and avoids throughput problems with present resources
- Saves on equipment and personnel costs because of increased testing speed
- Provides one-year ROI (in many cases)
- Can be used with your existing amplifiers
- User-friendly software; short learning curve; free upgrades
- Includes test profiles for radiated and conducted immunity—no inputting and no charge
- Enables testing to commercial, automotive, aviation and military standards
- Increases test lab capacity
Two models available
MT06000A: 65 MHz – 6 GHz, 200 MHz instantaneous BW
MT060002: 10 kHz – 6.5 GHz, with up to 1 GHz instantaneous BW
For more information or to request a quote, contact us.
Amplifier Research (AR) is a leading supplier of RF/microwave benchtop and rack-mounted broadband, high-powered, solid-state RF and microwave amplifiers, antennas, amplifier modules, complete EMC test systems, EMI receivers, military communications booster amplifiers and more. The company has a strong customer base in a wide range of markets, including communications, military, commercial, wireless, medical, automotive, aerospace, product compliance testing, research and education.